Facial rejuvenation Colombia
What should we know about Botox?
Botox is a protein produced by Clostridium Botulinum, which has the function of weakening the muscles that cause wrinkles.
Botox is used to relax the muscle in a controlled manner for 4 to 6 months.
What is facial rejuvenation with Botox?
It consists in injecting Botox on the wrinkles to generate a young aspect of the face.
Who administers Botox?
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon César Fernández is the one who must administer Botox.
When does the botox procedure last?
It lasts approximately 15 minutes.
Is the Botox application safe?
If it is safe.
What muscles are treated with Botox?
Generally the most treated muscles are the corrugator, frontal and orbicular of the eyes.
Botox What drives us?
- In general Botox is used in all wrinkles of the face and neck.
- It is frequently used in wrinkles around the eyes or Paws of Rooster.
- Wrinkles of the glabellar region or between the eyebrows
- Wrinkles in the frontal region, mostly due to corrugation of the forehead.
- Wrinkles of the lips and mouth corners.
- Wrinkles on the cheek, chin and neck.
When are the effects of Botox?
- Botox® is safe with the usual injection doses (100 units). The effect of relaxation with Botox begins to be noticed from the fourth day of the application.
- This treatment is safe in the hands of the plastic surgeon.
- Botox only works on the muscle. You will continue eating, talking, feeling your face, moving all the muscles of your face naturally.
- After the effect of Botox has passed, the wrinkles may reappear.
What are the contraindications to the use of Botox?
- Pregnant women.
- Women who breastfeed their babies
- Patients in myasthenia gravis, or multiple sclerosis.
- Patient with tetanus.