Facial rejuvenation with Botox: consists of injecting Botox on wrinkles to generate a youthful appearance of the face.
Who Administers Botox.
The Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon César Fernández is the only one who must administer Botox.
When Does The Procedure Last?
It lasts approximately 15 minutes.
Is The Surgery Safe?
If it is safe.
What Muscles Are Treated With Botox?
Generally the most treated muscles are the corrugator, frontal and orbicularis oculi.
What Should We Know About Botox?
- Botox is a protein produced by Clostridium Botulinum, which has the function of weakening the muscles that cause wrinkles.
- Botox is used to relax the muscle in a controlled way for 4 to 6 months.
- Botox® is safe with the usual injection doses (100 units). The relaxation effect with Botox begins to be noticed from the fourth day of application.
- This treatment is safe in the hands of the plastic surgeon.
- Botox only works on the muscle. You will continue to eat, talk, feel your face, move all the muscles in your face naturally.
- After the Botox effect wears off, wrinkles may reappear.
Contraindications To The Use Of Botox
- Pregnant women.
- Women who nurse their babies.
- Patients in myasthenia gravis, or multiple sclerosis.
- Tetanus patient.
Botox What Drives Us?
- What are the indications for Botox?
- In general, Botox is used on all wrinkles on the face and neck.
- It is frequently used in wrinkles around the eyes or crow’s feet.
- Wrinkles of the glabellar region or between the eyebrows
- Wrinkles in the frontal region, mostly due to corrugating the forehead.
- Wrinkles of the lips and the corners of the mouth.
- Wrinkles on the cheek, chin and neck.
Botox Zaragoza Frequently Asked Questions
The following questions and answers will give you an idea of the most common concerns of Botox patients.
What is Botox?
It is a neurotoxin produced by Clostridium Botulinum, this toxin is synthesized in recognized international laboratories. Its use in plastic and cosmetic surgery is to eliminate facial wrinkles.
Is The Application Of Botox Painful?
No. The application of Botox does not generate pain.
Does The Application Of Botox Produce Adverse Effects?
It can generate muscle relaxation. If applied in the wrong doses, they can have an extensive effect on all the muscles of the face.
- How long does Botox take to start?
- Generally 4 days.
In Which Areas Can Botox Be Applied?
On the forehead, the region between the eyebrows.
When Do You Start To See The Results?
ON the fourth day.
Yes, leaving the muscles relaxed will not form wrinkles. You will look younger for longer.
Is Anesthesia Needed For The Botox Filler?
No, the application is made with a very fine needle that does not generate pain.
The Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon César Fernández uses a special technique that does not generate pain.
When Can I Sunbathe After Botox Treatment?
After 2 days you can expose yourself to the sun.
Can I Combine Botox With Other Treatments Simultaneously?
What Precautions Do I Have To Have With Botox?
Those indicated by the plastic surgeon.