What Is Phalloplasty, Peneplasty, Penis Enlargement Or Thickening Of The Penis?
It is Genital Cosmetic Surgery, which improves the appearance of your penis by looking longer and thicker. It also improves your self-esteem, by believing that you have a longer penis, you will feel happier.
Think that the surgery can lengthen the penis by 1 to 3 centimeters maximum, which the improvement is seen more by yourself than the others.
Penile surgery will not improve penile erection time or the number of ejaculations per day.
Which With The Indications For Surgery Of Phalloplasty Or Penis Enlargement?
- The best patients to perform this surgery are those with a small penis, with a value below average.
- Patients with long or normal penises, the improvement will not be significant.
- Those looking for results just to look like an actor from sex scenes.
- Surgery produces a limited result, it will always depend on the patient’s anatomy, if the patient has a very poor anatomy, the result will be limited.
- Very judicious patient collaboration is required in months. Many times, multiple surgeries are required.
- It is advisable to see visible changes increase the volume, increasing the length and girth of the penis.
What Types Of Penile Surgery Are There:
- Penis enlargement by sectioning the suspensory ligament and stretching the penis with physical mechanisms. This result is immediate and permanent. It requires the collaboration of the patient so that the ligament does not reattach.
- A dermis graft can also be used as a support to prevent the penis from shrinking.
- Penis thickening by fat grafts, plasma enriched fat grafts. This result is immediate and permanent.
- Phalloplasty injecting hyaluronic acid these results are temporary for 1 year.
- Combination of penis enlargement and thickening.
- Combination of the previous ones.
Penis Enlargement Can Be Done In Two Different Ways.
- An extension device is worn that is worn for at least 10 hours a day for at least three months. He is hidden under clothing. This measure can be uncomfortable for the patient.
- If faster results are desired, the surgery is released releasing the suspensory ligament, with the subsequent use of the extensor apparatus.
- The surgery is performed with epidural or epidural anesthesia. It is ambulatory.
- The surgery is performed by making a 1 to 3 cm incision over the pubis to release the anchors from the penis. Better results are achieved by performing a liposuction of the pubis and a zetaplasty.
- Fat, dermis grafts and fat, pre-made dermis (Integra®) can be used in the thickening.
- Surgical thickening and lengthening are recommended at the same time.
When Genital Surgery Is Contraindicated
- When there is active infection
- Present venereal diseases
- He has pediculosis.
- You have diseases of blood clotting.
- Scarring diseases.
- Immunosuppressed patients.
- Sexual impotence
- Psychiatric illnesses.
- Patients with expectations higher than normal,
It is normal for the penis to be 8.5 cm in length and 9.56 cm in perimeter in a flaccid state.
Risks Or Complications
- Erosions and abrasions on the skin from the use of the extensor apparatus.
- The original extender device known as «JES Extender» has the CE 0503 marking and has been classified as a Class I Medical Product by the health authorities of the European Community.
- Surgery of the suspensory ligament section shares complications than any other surgery, such as infection or hematoma, edema.
- There may be a recurrence, that is, the penis shortens again.
- That there is scarring with fibrosis and shortening of the penis.
- The angle slightly loses the angle of elevation of the erect penis.
- Erection and ejaculation are not compromised.
How A Penis Enlargement Is Performed.
- Through an incision in the pubis, it is dissected flat to the pubis. And at the lower edge of the pubis the penile suspension ligament is sectioned.
- Liposuction of the pubis is performed. Then zetaplasty flaps are performed on the skin.
- And finally, fat is lipoinjected into the penis.
- The extensor apparatus must be used at least 10 hours daily intermittently for 3 months.
- After 5 to 7 days after surgery, traction is started using the extensor, if indicated.
- The traction apparatus is easy to use.
- If you use it correctly you can gain at least 3 centimeters.
- It is painless in the postoperative period of surgery.
- Rest for 7 days is recommended.
- The scar is hidden in the pubic hair
- When it thickens with fat, the use of the extender is deferred between 2 and 4 weeks after the operation.